- Check-out Time is 12:00 noon.
- Quiet Hours: 10:00 PM to 8:00 AM.
- Pets: Your pets are welcome in our park. Please do not allow dogs to bark and do keep them leashed at all times. No pets allowed in any building including
bathrooms and the laundry room. Pets may not be left unattended in vehicles or at campsites. Please clean up after your pet; deposit waste in the dumpster.
- Children in the Park: We love to have your children in the campground. Please run through any safety procedures with your children as there are a lot
of vehicles moving around and through the campground. There is also a creek running down the side of the campground, so please instruct your children on
- Seafood/Crab processing: There is a fish cleaning station available for the use of our guests. Non-guests pay a fee for the use of the cleaning station. Crab
cooking is available for a fee.
- Boat Washing is available at the dump station.
- Vehicle/RV/Travel Trailers/Boats, etc.: There are to be no repairs to any vehicles.
- Waste and Recycling: Please don’t litter. We encourage recycling. You will find red-topped mixed content recycling bins and black- topped glass recycling bins
near the dumpster. Please use them to help us keep our disposal costs down.
Contact staff with any questions.
- Fire Rings & Campfires are permitted in provided fire rings ONLY. Campfires
must be attended. Extinguish your campfire before leaving your site. Do not move or remove the fire rings from the campsites.
- Laundry Room is open from 8 AM to 9 PM. Please be sure your laundry is done before 9 PM.
- Restrooms: Please notify staff if restrooms need attention. NO SMOKING in or near the restrooms, on the deck, or within 20 ft of entry to the store / office.
Children under 6 must be accompanied by an adult in restrooms and showers.
- Campers Etiquette: If you are walking around the campground, please respect your neighbor’s privacy. If you arrive late or leave early, try to keep the noise
level down to a minimum.
- Damages / Loss: The park and management are not responsible for any damages or loss of any kind.
Guests are responsible for any damages to grounds or facilities.
NO REFUNDS of fees for any reason.
We reserve the right to refuse service.
Prices are subject to change without notice.
We try to accommodate specific site requests whenever possible but cannot
always guarantee a specific site assignment.
Thank you for choosing Kampers West Kampground.
We’re looking forward to seeing you again soon.