Kampers West welcomes happy, quiet, indoor pets.
The following rules apply to all dogs, cats, pigs, birds, monkeys
and any other critters
(Yes, we’ve seen them all!).
- All pets (this includes cats!) need to be on a leash at all times.
- When strolling with your pet, the pet must not be allowed to “visit” fellow campers’ lawns without permission.
- No pets are allowed in the restrooms, laundry, ”rv club” buildings, landscape or office/store.
- Please remember to be considerate of your neighbors and your pets by ensuring that they are not left unattended for long periods of time. Our spaces are close and barking dogs are annoying.
- Please do not leave your dogs or cats outside running loose or unattended.
- Also remember to clean up after your pet immediately (this includes your cats), and deposit it in the dumpster. There will be a fine if you do not.
- For long term tenants: Due to insurance liability, aggressive dogs will not be allowed. There will also be a limit of two dogs per site for tenants. Please remember that these rules are for everyone’s safety and pleasure. We want everyone to be able to enjoy their stay with us.